Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Midsummer Update!

Hi Curlies!

I'm sorry for the complete radio silence from me this summer. My internship takes up all of my free time it seems.  I'm also in the process of transferring schools, which brings a whole new set of adventures like apartment hunting and moving.  I promise though, I've always got DormRoomCurly in the back of my mind.

I've got a couple of posts planned for you all soon.  I've got a new dry shampoo that I am LOVING and want to tell you all about ASAP.  It isn't CG unfortunately, but I've gotta say, it is the first and only dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair feel gunky/dirtier after I use it. And the smell doesn't linger. Incredible!

Second, I want to talk to you guys about the importance of applying products to absolutely soaking wet hair.  I get a lot of questions along the lines of "What can I do to make my hair look better cheaply" and frankly this is the best tip I've got, since it is free!  I will show you guys the difference that applying to soaking wet hair makes on my hair firsthand.

And finally, I just discovered something that is truly life altering.  I've been wearing the wrong bra size.  Not just a little wrong. A lot wrong. So I'm planning a post that might be off topic for this blog, but I think it's a really important one than can make a dramatic difference for a lot of you, since odds are, you're also wearing the wrong size. 

So that's a quick update!  As the summer winds down, I'll be working on those posts and trying to catch up on some comments you all have left in the meantime.

1 comment:

ash said...

Can't wait to here about it all! Happy Summer!